register&rb=0"> Search & Win

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today's shopping trip

Today was a great shopping day. I picked up a few of the Walgreen's freebies and then headed to Albertson's. I made one trip through and then came back at night. On my second trip I actually made $.07! I got 2 bags of cheetos, 2 bags of Albertson's chips, 3 boxes of Trix, 4 bags of Chex mix and 13 boxes of Betty Crocker cake mix for $21.43. Then they gave me 2 $10 Catalina's for my next purchase and a $1.50 off General Mills cereal. I had coupons on everything plus one of my $10 catalina's from the morning trip. Last I went to Smith's and got a bag of apples (to compensate for all the junk food at Albertson's), a case of bottled water, and 3 boxes of Cherrios for $9.33. I love food anyway but FREE FOOD (or practically free) is my very favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment